Find Your Passion
HUB International was born in 1998 with the merger of 11 privately held insurance brokerages. Today, HUB is one of the largest insurance brokers in the world and represents a broad, deep, one-of-a-kind aggregation of insurance entrepreneurs.
employees across North America.
ranked among the world's largest insurance brokers.
offices across North America.
To provide a unique customer experience through:
- Empowered employees
- Customer segmentation
- Enhanced insurer relationships
- Optimal processes that deliver the best combination of insurance products, service, and value to fulfill our customers’ needs
HUB International will be the leading sales and service organization in the insurance industry. We will be the first choice of customers, employees and investors, offering them their best value-added opportunity over the long-term. We will conduct ourselves ethically and promote diversity development.
Why Join Us
We are the perfect fit if you...
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to build your business
- lead teams effectively to achieve outcomes
- are comfortable preparing and delivering presentations
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
- seek challenges and seize opportunities
We offer a dynamic benefits program that is rooted in your current needs yet evolves as those needs change over time. We are committed to providing you with the tools and resources you need to maximize your benefits portfolio.
We believe in the value of a wellness strategy to build morale and support the personal health goals of our employees. We’re proud to offer our employees medical plans that not only provide coverage for illness and injury, but also enable you and your family to focus on staying well. Outside of offering a portfolio of medical plans to support our employees’ well-being, we’ve worked hard to build a comprehensive program reflecting our values and vision to boost engagement and motivation.
HUB Healthy Habits (H3) was created to educate, activate, and support employee engagement in total health and wellbeing, encouraging employees to put healthy ideas into action in and out of the office. On-site health committees lead in-office health initiatives, including monthly educational health and fitness activities.
- Technology: Portal on the HUB intranet and mobile app delivers health campaigns and contests.
- Tools: Break rooms designed by our employees outfitted with balls, bands, and light weights.
- Healthy challenges: Challenges and campaigns with prizes for meeting fitness and nutrition goals.
- Health screening & coaching: Track your health and performance. Health coaches are available to all employees.
Retirement savings plans: You choose how much to deposit each pay period and how your money is invested.
Travel accident insurance: HUB’s Travel Accident benefit covers injuries and death sustained during business travel. We also provide 24/7 access to personal and emergency assistance when you are traveling for business or personal reasons, including dependents traveling with you.
Flexible spending & parking and transit programs: Flexible spending accounts allow you to pay for eligible health and/or dependent care expenses on a pre-tax basis. You can also use pre-tax dollars to pay for parking and transit expenses and can enroll in the program at any point during the year.
MyHUB Discounts: All HUB employees have access to discounts on automotive, electronic, consumer, educational assistance, home security, travel, home, and work-life products and services.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP): We understand it can be difficult to manage family, work-related and personal issues. That’s why we offer an EAP at no cost to you. To help guide you through difficult situations or simply assist you with day-to-day tasks like finding a last-minute dog sitter, trained professionals work with you as you search for solutions. The program is completely confidential and can help you work through issues related to: emotional well-being, family life, healthy living, and legal or financial matters.
Group auto & home insurance: You have the option of purchasing personal lines of auto and home insurance at discounted rates.
Group legal plan: You have the option of enrolling in the group legal plan. This plan provides access to legal assistance for matters concerning estate planning, real estate, family law, consumer protection and more.
Other voluntary extras include: critical illness insurance, accident insurance, group indemnity insurance, long-term care coverage, and more.